vrijdag 13 februari 2009

Luchtdicht: All alone on Valentine's day...

Will you be my valentine?
Drink with me of this red wine?
Will you, won't you? I can't tell...
Since you've put me under your spell,
This weird feeling I see as love,
is something you've made me dependent of.
Being with you makes me feel so good,
But then, the thought that changes my mood,
Is how you'll probably see me,
As just a guy, who wants to be
With you, like all the other guys,
Who try to lure you with their lies.
The difference is that I'm sincere,
When I think "Wish you were here".
But then again, just who am I,
To say their feeling is a lie?
I'm not the one to tell you what to choose,
I'll probably end up just singing the blues.
Because it ain't fun, no matter what they say,
To be all alone on Valentine's day...

Geen opmerkingen:

LUCHTDICHT gebundeld!

Alweer een tijdje terug is een groot aantal van mijn teksten samengevoegd tot een klein boekje, getiteld "Technisch Dichten voor beginners". Mocht u geinteresseerd zijn in een exemplaar hiervan, neem dan contact met mij op via het "contact"-knopje aan de rechterkant.