maandag 12 januari 2009

Luchtdicht: Calculus nightmare

Numbers, numbers, all these numbers,
They're starting to get inside my head.
Trouble, squared, imagined, summed up,
Chance, the outcome of a bet.
The sinus starts to approximate
The brainwaves in my mind,
Operations causing moodswings,
Calculus causing me to hide.
Trying to flee from reality,
Irreal numbers I have to use,
Pi and i, searching for equality,
It's my mind I'm starting to lose.
Just relax, only one day left,
Before the exam is history,
But then again, might I fail,
I'd have to go trough all this again?


Copyright Halbe Mulder, 2009

Geen opmerkingen:

LUCHTDICHT gebundeld!

Alweer een tijdje terug is een groot aantal van mijn teksten samengevoegd tot een klein boekje, getiteld "Technisch Dichten voor beginners". Mocht u geinteresseerd zijn in een exemplaar hiervan, neem dan contact met mij op via het "contact"-knopje aan de rechterkant.